Please help us continue our work!
Big Changes – the Beckman’s are moving to Oklahoma!
Big transition after 21 years in Denver
- Transition for the Family
- Transition also for IC
Impact Institute – Big Project from the past several years
- Started 3 years ago under SJV Seminary
- Built on 3 pillars – Evangelization, Discipleship, and Leadership
- How these three uniquely come together for the NE
- Raising the bar on Leadership in the Church
- Equipping Leaders with practical skills to be more effective
- Study & Training
- Tangible, real-life experiences
- Mentoring relationships with other leaders
Lots of Growth
- Program will continue here in Denver. I’ll be back every month to teach and lead the in-services
- We will start a new base in OKC
- Goal to expand the “Distance Cohort” with a significant jump this next year from the six Dioceses that participated this past year
We Need Your Help!
We have a $20,000 funding goal for…
- Closing out the program here in Denver – funding needs through the end of the summer
- Transitioning expenses for new base in OKC
- Marketing & promotion – particularly to grow the Distance cohort
- Seed funds to launch the new Institute in OKC this coming Fall
Details right here on this page how you can help right now!
Would you consider helping us reach our goal and make this transition over the summer to OKC?
Consider supporting the ongoing work of ImpactCenter. ImpactCenter is a 501©3 charitable ministry. All donations are tax deductible. Our Tax ID is #20-2115605
Partner with us in mission in one of the following ways
Online By Credit Card: Click here to give securely by credit card.
(Please be aware that there is a 4% fee for using the online feature. If using this option, consider increasing your donation amount to cover the fee so the full amount of your donation will go to the mission of ImpactCenter.)
P.O. Box 631788
Littleton, CO 80163
Please make checks payable to: ImpactCenter