Jim Beckman serves the Leadership Institute under the Lay Division of Formation of St. John Vianney Theological Seminary for the Archdiocese of Denver, and is an Associate Professor of Leadership at the Augustine Institute in Denver, CO. He teaches on topics of leadership, evangelization and discipleship for both institutions. Jim also coordinates the Leadership for the New Evangelization Track for the Augustine Institute. Jim has been involved with parish ministry, evangelization and leadership development for more than 30 years. A graduate from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 1987, Jim has served in various roles of leadership of national, regional and local ministry ever since. He is a dynamic and passionate speaker and has a great love for the Church. He has built solid and thriving ministry programs in several parishes over the years. He and his wife, Meg, live in Highlands Ranch, CO with their five children: Aaron, Claire, Daniel, Jonathan and Brian.
Monsignor Ken Leone
Spiritual Director, St. John Vianney Seminary, Former Parish Pastor for the Archdiocese of Denver
Mrs. Molly Conahan
Wife to Dr. Jim Conahan, Mother of three, Administrator for Mission of Healing Eyes serving both Mexico and Cambodia
Mrs. Dora Collins
Wife to Kevin Collins, mother of two, former Business Manager for Holy Name Catholic Church in Denver
- Father Scott Traynor – Rector, St. John Vianney Seminary
- Bishop Sam Jacobs – Former Bishop of the Diocese of Houma-Thibadeaux
- Archbishop Charles Chaput – Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Mr. Jack McAleer – former Vice-President, Krispe Kreme Donuts
- Mr. Tim Moynihan – Entrepreneur, Operating Executive, Advisor, former Vice-President for Google, Inc.
- Mrs. Leeanne Super – Accountant with Zarlengo-Raub, Finance Committee Member for the Archdiocese of Denver
- Mr. Jon Simmons – General Manager Digital Sales Group for Computer Sciences Corporation